Total Pageviews

Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O'Blushes Set

Friday 10 October 2014


It is with much excitement and delight, being the blusher addict that I am, that I bring to you today Benefit's Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O'Blushes Set. As soon as I saw this set when Christmas shopping last week I hastily threw it in to my basket...as a treat for myself of course!


This set includes 6 of Benefit's most popular box blushers and Watt's Up highlighter combined for the first time in a set, all in a cute vintage looking tin.


The set includes-

Dandelion 4g - Full size 7g
Bella Bama 5g - Full size 8g
Rockateur 5g - Full size 5g
Hoola 5g - Full size 8g
CORALista 5g - Full size 8g
Sugarbomb 6g - Full size 8g
Watt;s Up 1.5g - Full Size 9.4g

The individual product size in this set makes it incredible value for money and a great opportunity to try more of Benefit's blushers without splurging out a small fortune on all of them individually. The set also includes a pretty little guide on how to apply the different blushers to make the most of your features. 


This set is the perfect gift for any beauty lover (or for yourself!) and I predict this set will sell out fast so get your hands on it quick!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric