Total Pageviews

October's You Beauty Discovery Box

Tuesday 7 October 2014


October's You Beauty Discovery shortlist 'Handbag Hero's' is a selection of products aimed to aid quick-fixes for hair, nails, skin and also includes some lovely make-up items.

My two product selections this month were probably the two hottest items on the shortlist, with YBD recently changing their site so that selections could only be made from 7am on the 1st of the month, I knew I had to be quick to get them! So here were my choices...

Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick  in Rosepout. You weren't able to select which colour you'd receive but fortunately I received the extremely wearable shade Rosepout, a satin finish neutral pink/brown. 

Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser. I've loved pretty much every one of Murad's products that I've tried so far so I was very excited to see a generous 30ml sample in this month's shortlist. This cleanser contains Salicylic, Lactic and Glycolic acid to help dissolve dead skin and leave skin smooth and clear...I can see me loving this product!

As a couple of little extra's there was a sachet sample of Cowshed's Perfecting Night Serum and a bottle of Gold Collagen liquid ant-aging supplement. I'm extremely happy with this month's box, not only was it a great list of products to try but the value for money is incredible being as the box itself is only £6.95 and the lipstick alone costs £18.50!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric