Total Pageviews

Stila Convertible Colour in Tulip

Friday 31 October 2014


I said to myself I wasn't going to buy and more berry-toned products as I have more than enough to see me through this and the next 5 winters, but who was I kidding, I knew I would cave in and buy more! Today I bring to you the gorgeous Convertible Lip & Cheek Colour in Tulip £16 rrp from Stila. I only have one other of these multipurpose beauties from Stila, in the shade Petunia and it was my go-to product over the summer for it's ease of use and beautiful finish.


Tulip is an extremely wearable berry shade that looks just gorgeous on lips and gives a lovely wash of build able colour to your cheeks. Although Stila advise to apply to cheeks with a stiff brush I like to apply lightly to cheeks with my finger and blend with a buffing brush.


The finish on your cheeks is a glowy sheen and on lips a juicy punch of colour. You may want to apply to lips with a brush as I did find it stained ever so slightly when applied with my finger, but this was probably more to do with the fact I was swirling my finger around in the product quite a bit to build intensity and blend. 

I love everything about Stila's Convertible Lip & Cheek colour's, from the cute packaging to the very generous 32g's of product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric