Total Pageviews

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Fresh Melon

Sunday 23 November 2014


I seem to have been indulging my blusher addiction a little too much lately, but with a product that doubles as a lipstick as well as a blusher what's to feel guilty about?! One of the latest additions to my Bobbi Brown collection is Pot Rouge in Fresh Melon rrp £19


Fresh Melon is a gorgeous pink/peach shade which is perfect for that barely-there daytime look. I love this shade, it gives a healthy flush of colour to cheeks and is an equally gorgeous nude shade on lips. As with all of the other Bobbi Brown Pot Rouges that I own the formula is easy to warm and applies beautifully to skin, leaving a subtle sheen.



If you don't own one of these versatile blushers you should really think of investing in one!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric