Total Pageviews

British Beauty Blogger Dream Box 2

Monday 24 November 2014

As soon as I saw Jane Cunningham aka British Beauty Blogger's Youtube video announcing her 2nd Dream Box with Latest In Beauty I knew I had to be one of the lucky ones to snap one up, with only 2000 boxes available the website crashed with over 700 ladies taking to it at it's 12pm release time...luckily I managed to get through at 11:45am so all was well! So let's have a look at what was in this fantastic collaboration box...the Dream Box 2...














The cost of this box was a mere £21.95 including postage for a whopping £129 worth of products! I am more than happy with the variation of products, the opportunity to try some new brands and a top up off some of my already favourited products- Body Shop Beautifying Oil and Invisibobbles to name a couple.

If you fancy one of these collaboration boxes then I strongly advise keeping a close eye on Jane's blog and the Latest In Beauty website as these boxes are always guaranteed to sell fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric