Total Pageviews

Rimmel Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tint in Sunkissed Cherry

Wednesday 5 November 2014


I've been meaning to write a little post up on Rimmel's Stay Blushed ever since I bought it a few month's ago...but you know how it is! I bought this blusher after seeing Lisa Eldridge's make-up tutorial video with Alexa Chung, it looked gorgeous on her and being an Alexa fan I just had to make it mine!


Sunkissed Cherry creates a natural, slightly reddened apricot glow on the cheeks. Although they are described as a liquid blusher the formula is more cream which is great as it makes it a little easier to work with than a liquid. Be wary if you are a fan of heavy coverage foundation as you may find you'll move your base around whilst trying to blend, I favor this blush over a lighter foundation or a tinted moisturizer. You need to use such a small amount of product that the rrp of £4.49 makes it an absolute bargain!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric