Total Pageviews

Trial-Sized Tuesday's - Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm

Wednesday 19 November 2014


My quest of trying to utilise my drawer of samples and trial sized products continues with Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm rrp £19 for 15ml. 

I'm relatively new to Clarins products but can hand on heart say I've enjoyed using every product I have purchased so far and with Clarins offering 3 free samples with every online order it gives you an excellent opportunity to try more from their ranges. A couple of orders ago I selected this lip balm as one of my samples and with the cold weather here I thought it a perfect opportunity to give it a try. 


HydraQuench Lip Balm has a very thick texture, think Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream, only it melts on to your lips not only healing chapped lips but preventing moisture loss. This intensive balm is infused with Rose Wax and Shea Butter and it has a delicate pink tint to it which leaves lips looking lovely.

I've found with all of the lipstick wearing I've been doing lately my lips haven't so much become chapped but they are definitely a little dry and tight and applying this balm last thing at night has restored my lips come morning. I've had the 3ml sample of the go for around a week now and it's showing no signs of running out as you need so little, I definitely will be purchasing the full size product when the sample is done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric