Total Pageviews

Trial-Sized Tuesday's - Premae Mattifying Mousse Foundation Shade 01 Tapioca

Wednesday 12 November 2014


I've been meaning to do a post on this wonderful foundation from my favourite skincare brand Premae for a little while now, it really has everything you could want from a base. If you read my blog regularly you will know my deep love for Premae's natural and vegan skincare products and when I heard they were releasing their first foundation I was more than excited!


MM Foundation rrp £29 is an allergy-friendly foundation meaning it's great for sensitive or acne prone skin like mine and is packed with skin-loving ingredients that actively care for your skin whilst you are wearing it. I requested a sample of shade 01 Tapioca which is a perfect colour match for my fair (NC15) skin.


The formula is quite unexpected, it's rich and creamy yet light like mousse and I found it easiest to apply with my Real Techniques Expert Face brush, working in small areas. The finish is matte yet not unnatural looking, allowing your skins natural glow to peep through. 


MM Foundation gives medium/full coverage and I found I didn't require as much concealer in the places as I normally would. This foundation is so completely natural and packed with skin-loving ingredients that you could, not that I would, sleep in it...now if a foundation is good enough for your skin to sleep in it what does that say!?

My sample recently ran out but I certainly will be requesting the full size product in my next Premae Donna Box!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric