Total Pageviews

Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Collection Eyeshadow Palette

Friday 14 November 2014


The Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Collection Palette rrp £17.50 is by no means a new kid on the block and after all the hype had died down surrounding this limited edition release I really wanted to try this palette for myself firstly because I love Urban Decay's palettes and secondly because I love the film Pulp Fiction!


I love the design of this palette, the fact the contents are housed in a sturdy cardboard body with a glossy finish and one of the infamous quotes from the film itself!


This palette has everything I need for my everyday look and to create Mia's dark, edgy look. Three of the shades in this palette are new and created specially for this limited edition release. As with all of Urban Decay's eyeshadows the formula is silky and extremely blendable. I love the fact it comes with a small brush and a decent sized mirror making it everything you need in one place.


There's even a 'get the look' card included with the palette to help you recreate Mia's smouldering look. The collection also includes the Mia Wallace nail polish and lipstick (which I can no longer find online) to complete the look, I decided not to opt for the polish and probably not the lipstick either if it was available as I have a ton of red lip pies and nail polishes.

All in all I love this palette and I think any girl that loves a natural daytime look as much as me will love it to. Do you own this palette? What are your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric