Total Pageviews

No7 BB Lips Beauty Balm - Blush Coral & Blink Pink

Friday 27 February 2015


I must admit when I first heard there was another BB product being released I just thought it was going to be another product that makes a thousand promises and just doesn't deliver but I have to admit I was wrong where these two are concerned! 

No7 BB Lips  rrp £9 are an all-in-one lip balm that provides UV protection of SPF 15, soothing nourishment and topped off with a sheer wash of colour. My biggest concern with them being described as 'a similar finish to lip gloss' was that they were going to be just that, a sticky lip gloss type formula. I was pleasantly surprised to find they are more in fact a balmy formula with a glossy sheen to them.

BB lips have been a gorgeous alternative to your conventional lip balm over the winter and as I try to keep my makeup quite simple for work they have given me a lovely fresh finish for my lips. My favourite of the two has to be Blush Coral as it's a gorgeous wash of peach however Blink Pink is a lovely pale pink shade that really compliments my natural lip colour.

Have you tried BB Lips? What are your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric