Total Pageviews

No7 Blush & Glow Collection

Friday 13 February 2015


I'm a little bit late with this post and I apologise if this set is no longer available as I purchased it just after Christmas but today's post is on Boots No7 Blush and Glow Collection rrp £15. Each of the products are available for individual purchase but at only £15 and with the products collectively costing £39 it's a real steal!


I already own the Instant Radiance Highlighter which is absolutely gorgeous and I own another of their Pop and Glow Cream Blush Stick's in the shade Mango Sorbet which I also love so the shade in this set Rose Blossom is a very welcome edition to my collection. What attracted me most to this set was the Instant Radiance Bronzing Highlighter and let me tell you paired with bronzer it really is something special!


You can apply each of the products straight to your face from the stick however I find I get a more natural and even finish when swiping my buffing brush over the stick and then buffing into the skin. When I swatched the Bronzing Highlighter I initially thought it was way too golden and dark for my pale skin, however it looks gorgeous just above your cheekbones when wearing bronzer. Rose Blossom is a gorgeous healthy pink shade for your cheeks. I find all of the products to last all day and give an all round healthy look to my skin.

Again I apologise if the set is no longer available however individually they are part of No7's permanent makeup range and even without the offer price of the set they are so worth the money!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric