Total Pageviews

Bourjois Mat Illusion Bronzer Review (Shade T21)

Thursday 2 July 2015



As soon as I saw a new bronzer in Bourjois' new summer range I knew I would own it, with it's chic packaging and promise of delivering a sun kissed, airbrushed finish, what's not to want. So how does it fare?

Well to start, I went for shade T21 which is the fairer of the two and it works so well on my pale complexion. I find it leans slightly on the more terracotta/orangey side but this isn't a problem as it looks really natural on. When Bourjois said the bronzer contained 'soft focus pigments' I really didn't buy in to the claim that a bronzer could help leave your skin with such a smooth finish, but it really does! Even the most heavy handed of users won't have an issue with blending this bronzer, I feel confident enough to apply without looking! The product itself smells delicious, somewhere between that clean scent of baby wipes and sweets, it delish! Although this bronzer ensures a smooth and almost luminous finish to your complexion it is intact completely matte and not at all powdery or drying.

Staying power wise I don't have any issues with this bronzer, multiple mirror checks throughout the day don't reveal any fading. All-in-all I love this bronzer, it seems to smooth my complexion and even has the added benefit of SPF 10!

Have you tried any of Bourjois new bronzing products? I'm dying to try Sun Illusion Skin Perfector!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric