Total Pageviews

Clinique Melon Pop Cheek Pop Blusher

Thursday 9 July 2015




I will admit that I overlooked Clinique's Cheek Pop blushers the first time they came around, sure the flower design was beautiful but the shades just didn't appeal to me. Fast forward to the extension to their range with four new shades available in the UK and I am now hooked. When Clinique released their Lip Pop lipsticks I rushed out and bought Melon Pop and Beige Pop, sure I probably have ten blushers which would coordinate with each of those lipsticks but whats more novel than buying the coordinating blusher?

Melon pop is a complexion lifting peachy coral shade which looks absolutely lovely against my current tan. Like the other two Cheek Pop's I own (Nude Pop & Ginger Pop) the formula is silky and natural looking, you can't tell you're wearing a powder blush at all! I'm really hoping they extend the range that's available in the UK to the twelve shades that are available in the U.S (think back to me drooling over Nude Pop for months and someone kindly having to send me one from the U.S before I exploded!). 

Do you own any of Clinique's Cheek Pop blushers? Which are your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric