Total Pageviews

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel Reveiw

Friday 31 July 2015



I was really excited to see this new product from Nip + Fab launch, aimed at dull and oily skin helping to clear breakouts as well as reduce fine lines, revealing a more radiant and clear complexion. The perfect all-in-one product right?

The gel contains Salicylic Acid to help unclog pores and combat blackheads and reduce the size of existing spots. I have noticed in the last week I have been using the gel the pores on my cheeks seem less prominent and the dreaded blackheads on my nose don't seem as big. Another ingredient, one I've never heard of is Niacinamide, an anti-inflamatory which helps reduce production of sebum which causes pores to enlarge, ultimately reducing acne from forming on the skin. Of course we have the star ingredient, Glycol Acid which is the secret to reducing fine lines and wrinkles and help leave skin looking more firm and radiant. 

I really love the effect this product has on my skin, in the morning my skin feels firmer and pores appear tighter. The only down side to this product is application, i've not quite mastered this yet. The instructions for application merely state to smooth over skin after cleansing, I've tried applying before my moisturiser and after but the product seems to ball up and I end up with lots of dried bits of gel to rub off my face! 

Once I've mastered application this will be my favourite overnight treatment, for a mere £15 the results are fantastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric