Total Pageviews

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Review + B&A Photos!

Sunday 5 July 2015




Recently my favourite mascara, Lancome Hypnose, ran out *sheds a tear and I took to my Muji drawers for a replacement. Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara had been sat waiting for use for over a year and much to my delight it hadn't dried up or gone clumpy. I know a lot of gals go wild for this mascara as it gives volume and body to even the most non existent lashes but I must admit I had overlooked it as the only products from Too Faced that have ever appealed to me were their bronzers. Ready for the results and my thoughts?

Top Without Mascara
Middle One Coat
Bottom Two Coats

Excuse the puffy little morning eyes but pretty impressive stuff huh? My natural lashes are a light mouse brown and have no real length or body about them so this mascara is a welcome addition to my makeup routine. As you ca see the formula is blackest black and despite me having oily eyelids it doesn't transfer or smudge. I do find the brush to be a bit more bulky than I'm used to so I have to be a bit more focused when a applying but with results as full-bodied as this a little more time spent applying isn't an issue.

Still doesn't quite top my favourite Lancome Hypnose mascara but it's up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric