Total Pageviews

Trial-Sized Tuesday's | Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Wednesday 8 July 2015



Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel from £5

A few weeks ago I did a post on Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and I loved it, still do, only now the weather is heating up I found that after a couple of hours of applying my face was left considerably more oily than usual so I decided to purchase a 15ml tube of their DDM Gel which is specifically for oily skin and I have to say it's definitely more suited to my skin type.

Compared to Clinique's DDM Lotion the texture and consistency of the DDM Gel is quite a bit lighter and less tacky on the skin. The gel absorbs into skin quite quickly and has left me noticeably less oily even late in to the day. The only gripe I have about this moisturiser is the fact it has no SPF in it, not a major issue as I've been using Clinique's City Block SPF40 (post to follow) underneath but we all love a multi-tasking product don't we?

I can imagine this will be a moisturiser I will continue to use throughout the summer as it leaves my skin comfortable and shine-free.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric